Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Fan Letter Tuesday will now be...

Fan Letter Fridays!! For several reasons...

1. Dontcha think it just has a better ring to it?

2. Celebrities are starting to catch on about fan letter Tuesdays and have now begun to hold off on their antics until AFTER Tuesday! Those sneaky bastards.

3. The real reason? I'm in Madonna mode right now (SHOCKING!) and can't be bothered with news of Nicole Ritchie actually eating a potato chip and not immediately regurgitating it. It IS big news... but I'm MENTALLY GONE this week. Completely gone. Please be patient with me oh dear readers.. I'll be back on planet Earth soon enough.

Wish me luck tonight!! Do it! Leave a comment! I need it today! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck tonight Elaine....I hope you get the seats you want.

mikster said...

Well....I'm all for good luck...so I hope you have great luck.

Some Random Girl said...

just when I find you , you are already taking a break? NO more Madge for you if you need a break this soon!