Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dreaming Out Loud. Really Loud. And Post Ridiculous Blogs About It.

Three day weekends.
(Sigh)
Can we have a 7 day weekend? I want more of those. Hopefully everyone had a good memorial day weekend! The fam and I spent it the usual way, on the beach, by the harbor. A little fish and chips, a scoop of ice cream, and some sand between ones toes equals a great weekend to me.

Okay, so I PROMISE after this I will put ALL Madonna posts in my Madonna blog, but this was just too good not to share with you guys.

Anyways, it seems like I'm somewhat on a roll with my good Madonna karma recently. The ultimate of course as you all know, was winning the trip to New York to see the Queen. Yesterday, I scored sixth row to her show here in San Diego via fan club presales. (but everything AFTER the third row is ebay time!) BUT the creepy, weird and exciting Madonna incident happened this past weekend whilst main gay Joey was reading our Madonna news on the internet. It has recently been reported that along with back up dancers, band members, etc. etc, Madonna is currently looking to incorporate THE ACCORDION into her shows.

(Insert picture of me with mouth agape)

Okay, let's just take a moment to soak up the amazingness and craziness of that last sentence.
Madonna. Wants. An. Accordion. Player.
What. The. Fuck.

And we do recall my posts almost a year to this day about my plans to take over Polkadonna style?!?! Hmmm?? Even weirder still? I recently signed up for proper accordion classes to take up my playing skills a notch BEFORE I knew that little ditty about Madonna feenin' for an accordion player.
She's calling out to me people! Practically BEGGING me to be by her side. And I for one can no longer ignore my girlfriend. So, through the magic of YouTube, I'll answer her call. (which of course I will post on here right after I send it to her).

And why mention it on this blog? Well everyone who's anyone knows the magic of your good vibes - :) So please, send me the magic so that I may fulfill my Polkadonna dream.

Remember chanting's good to. Here's one to get you started:

Ommmmm - letElaineplaypolkaforMadonna's tour - Ommmmmm - letElaineplaypolkaforMadonna's tour - Ommmmm - maybeshecanhookmeupwithticketswhenMadonnahitsmytown - Ommmmmm..

So there. Remember the drill: Say it, think it, lather, rinse, repeat.
All Hail Polkadonna.

4 comments:

Tug said...

DUDE(TTE) - You get on Madonna's tour (with the help of my chanting of course), I SO get an autographed pic so I can say I knew you when. Seriously, awesome.

Madonna and the Midget tour dates to be announced soon...has quite the ring to it, doesn't it?

IDigHootchAndCootch said...

that is awesome. Let me know if Madonna ever decides to incorporate the spoons in her show. I'm pretty sure I can rattle off a pretty good rendition of Like a Virgin on my knee.

kim said...

Mr. Pulumbo would be so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Worked the last time so I'm chanting like a pro today.

Ommmmmmmmmmm.