Monday, April 03, 2006

This Blog Is Experiencing Technical Difficulties...


....we will be returning to our regularly scheduled blog in just a moment......
(BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP, URRRRGGH, BEEEP. URGH.... URGH... URGH..BEEEEEP)

The author of this blog has officially gone to
THE BAD PLACE.

In less than 30 days, she will be within a couple feet of Madonna sweat and wrinkles at Coachella. In addition, Madonna's tour has recently been announced and pre-sale tickets will be on sale tomorrow at the butt crack of dawn. At this moment, the author of this blog has donned a pair of camoflauge pants, a dirty shirt, smeared some unknown brown substance on her face. She is poised over her computer, hand on mouse and ARMED (with her special "Madonna fan club" code), ready to buy tickets that she'll probably have to finance.

We advise that no one come near her for at least 24 to 48 hours, as she is prone to biting, snarling and throwing feces with no warning. (*Should there be a cancellation of a concert date, bad seat assignment by ticket master or freakishly strong tranny steal her spot at Coachella....we extend this warning to a RED ALERT. )

We apologize for the inconvenience.

(BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP>>>>>>>)

4 comments:

Shannon Bieger said...

I'm frightened. LOL Should I go light a candle and say a prayer or something?

LadyHAHA said...

Me Like MAdonna.......

Leilouta said...

I am sorry you have to go throught that, I would've felt the same if I were in your shoes. I love Madona's last CD btw.

Kim said...

Ha ha ha! Sounds like me when I was trying to get Kenny Chesney tickets. (I know, I know, ewwwww... country music....)

:) Have fun at the concert!