Sunday, December 14, 2008

I've Got The Shoes Baby, You've Got The Motion...

Mr. Bush was causing a commotion at a press conference in Dubya and revealed his cat-like reflexes!

In the middle of the press conference a reporter proceeded to throw two of his shoes at President Bush who dodges them surprising ease. I have to admit, I was impressed. I think Mr. Bush missed his calling as a prize fighter. Quick left! Quick right! Stick! Move! Jab jab! He could give Pacquiao a run for his money! Mr. Bush already functions as if he's punch drunk anyways, so no amount of hits to the head could affect him.

What am I talking about? No one would be able to catch Mr. George "Slick Weaver" Bush.

'Slick Weaver Bush.' I think I saw that movie on Showtime at like 2:00 in the morning...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i most definitely woulda got smacked in the face...by both shoes.

karaoke queen said...

You got facebook girl? Cause I've got baby squirrel cheek pics galore on there :)

Bluestreak said...

i must admit that this was the first and probably only time i will ever be impressed with our current president. those ninja moves did kind of rule.