Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


This giant pumpkin at our cruise had more sex appeal than George Clooney. See how I was two seconds away from dry humping it? Unfortunately, it liked Shannon better.


I know I've taken more than a week break from this blog but I promise you it's all for a good cause. I'm putting together the videos of my busy October (the cruise! officiating TWO weddings! etc. etc.) and...well just come back for the vlog. It'll be worth it I promise. (Monday!) Plus, you definitely have to come back and watch me slowly lose my marbles as Madonna is only FIVE DAYS AWAY!!!!

oh I think I leaked a little just typing that out...

Elvis Ghost says have a safe Halloween and send him some chocolate covered bacon.
Thank you, thank you very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. Just...wow.