Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Your Sprinkler Is Trying To Tell You Something (insert X files music here)

Okay, I hate to use my blog as my YouTube discovery dump but for this one I HAD TO post. No ifs, ands or buts...it was a MUST.
Not only is it one of the funniest videos I have ever seen/heard/witnessed, but it also scared the shit out of me that people like this have babies, could possibly live next door to us and (gasp) VOTE! If you don't usually vote in the elections, this crazy ass lady could change your mind!

Either that or I want to smoke what she's smoking...

Seriously. Press Play. And hold onto your bladder, you'll laugh so hard, a little pee might come out.

9 comments:

Bluestreak said...

sounds like the cops are coming to take away the crack pipe.

LadyHAHA said...

blue: i know right!? light refraction = government conspiracy!!!! (puff puff)

Anonymous said...

oh.
my.
god.

Anonymous said...

Twenty bucks says that if I sent this to my sister, she'd be sure that this is evidence of a government conspiracy to taint our water supply and emit stuff into the air that we breathe in order to keep us under control.

Genetic link -- the two scariest words in the English language.

Giuseppe said...

Maybe twenty years ago she lived some place with some serious cloud cover? Hey, are you from London, girl?! No? Oh, my bad. Pass me over that pipe, love. Thanks.

Tug said...

LOL. Yeah, I was wondering if those sirens were coming to take her away, too.

Lizzle said...

I saw this vid about a week ago, and I just sat dumbfounded that anyone could be this idiotic. It's scary to know that there are people like this out there, let alone that they are out there and allowed to procreate!

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff right there. Laughter is oozing out of my mouth. :)

Melly said...

LMAO I love that she even turns the camera to give a better angle to perhaps catch this conspiracy in action.