Monday, August 20, 2007

Going To Hell...Won't You Join Me?


I think everyone already knows that I bought my ticket to hell when I couldn't help but giggle at THIS.

I felt horrible for laughing and since I did really really sincerely hope that the woman newscaster was okay, God put my ticket to hell on hold.

HOWEVER, after inappropriately laughing at the article below, God has officially bought, confirmed and stamped my ticket.

*******************************************************************************
Pet camel kills Australian woman


The woman was found dead at the family’s sheep and cattle ranch near the town of Mitchell in Queensland.

The woman had been given the camel as a 60th birthday present earlier this year because of her love of exotic pets.

The camel was just 10 months old but already weighed 152kg (336lbs) and had come close to suffocating the family’s pet goat on a number of occasions.

On Saturday, the woman apparently became the object of the male camel’s desire.

It knocked her to the ground, lay on top of her and displayed what the police delicately described as possible mating behaviour.

“I’d say it’s probably been playing, or it may be even a sexual sort of thing,” the Associated Press news agency quoted Queensland police Detective Senior Constable Craig Gregory as saying.

Young camels are not normally aggressive but can become more threatening if treated and raised as pets.
***********************************************************************************

I tried not to laugh. Really.
It's a tragic, tragic event...
....being humped to death by your pet camel.

("humped" get it? tee hee.)


Dammit I'm sorry!.. but at least the camel loved her right?
Was he just overwhelmed with passion?
Did he mistake her cries of pain for pleasure?
Most importantly ...did they not have a safety word?!?!?

Okay, I seriously need to stop.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, you're going straight to hell non-stop elevator, but I'll be sitting there with you laughing my ass off trying to figure out if the camel was trying to make entry at (to it) the most obvious point (mouth) or she was having one of those weird periods and it went berserk with lust at the smell of fertility, or perhaps it just snuck up on her, tried to mount, and smashed her flat as a pancake. Oh human-camel love, how little we knew thee. *a moment please*

Anonymous said...

I didn't laugh when I read about that earlier today. But I was shaking my head thinking "what a way to go". What will they say at her funeral or to her grandchildren or on her tombstone? (f***** to death by her pet camel?)

Tug said...

I seriously NEEDED that laugh, thank you. I'll buy the first drink in Hell.

Liz Hill said...

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"safety word "


BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jali said...

Since all the ones I love are going to hell - I might as well hang out too. I didn't laugh until I came to "safety word". Now I can't stop.

Miss-Informed said...

It's like those old cartoons,
"I will love you, and squeeze you and call you my own..."
OUCH!
Smoosh.

Lizzle said...

Well, seeing as she was 60, and he was a camel, at least you know he's not going to issue any complaint of her being too dry downstairs...

God, I think I just grossed myself out.

karaoke queen said...

See you in the lounge.....Bwa hahahahahahaha!

Webmiztris said...

ha! I wonder if he smoked a Camel afterwards?

Deborah said...

You're not going to hell. And you know why? We're already there...

"WE LIVE IN HELL!!!!!!!!! OOOOOHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sorry. I hate when I get possessed by Sam Kinison like that.