Friday, May 18, 2007

Viva La Cha Cha Diva!!

Fan Letter Friday may or may not be coming ....it all depends on how much work I can get done at the end of the day.

Meanwhile, please take a moment and recognize that my Tranny Cha Cha diva, Jaslene, won ANTM this week! If only I can capture for you the "edge of my seat" face when Tyra is about to announce the winner of ANTM. I look like I got caught downwind of Britney Spear's coochie. And the ear shattering yelp that I let out after the winner's is announced can only be described as pathetic.

ANTM is my SuperBowl. Leave me alone.

Viva La Cha Cha! I might just have to do a recap on this show instead of FLF because I got so much to say about the finale...ESPECIALLY the pounds of make-up that they packed onto Natasha and Jaslene's face before they announced the winner. WTF? Was there some kind of Ru Paul look-alike challenge they had to do before they came to judging??!


6 comments:

Kristi said...

Let the speech therapy begin! VIVA LA CHA CHA!

Elaine said...

LOL! Oh kristi, you crack me up.
I was waiting for her to say,
"Now I'm SO gonna go to Disneyland!"

Miss-Informed said...

Okay, I am being ever so patient and WHERE might I ask is Fan Letter Friday? Still no sign of it...sniff, sniff. I am waiting for my weekly laugh!!!

Madonna said...

ANTM isn't my cup of tea, honestly. But, then again, you don't fuck with me over my Barker Worship or my Madge Worship (wait, nevermind. You wouldn't give me shit over that!), so more power to you!

karaoke queen said...

Woohoo! I love that girl. I was disappointed when Rene was eliminated, but happy that Natasha didn't win. GO JASLENE!!

panda_eyed said...

Elaine, I so want to be your bi-atch. Am loving your brand of sarcastic wit. Looking forward to the next FLF! :p x