I was getting SICK of my old blog template kicking my sidebar to the bottom, CP fixed it for me, but like the Super Retardo Montalbon that I am, I managed to screw it up AGAIN (literally within one post) and AGAIN, it looked all kinds of screwed up (via Explorer Browser..Firefox was my pal through and through though.)
In an effort to try and redeem myself, I attempted to revamp my blog to a simpler and neater template ala MINIMALIST (or as Debi would say.. miniminimmlist..with lots of tongue wagging involved whilst saying the word.) and dum da da dum RETARDO MONTALBON struck again!! THIS TIME my sidebar was just fine but my blog posts were kicking itself way way down. I was thisfuckingclose to quitting blogging altogether, I was so damn frustrated with all the HTML Hyroglyphics booshit! In a last ditch effort to save the vomit that is my blog, I reached out to yet another fellow blogger J from talking2myself and WALA!! She fixed it!
I love you J! THANK YOU MUCHO!!
So yeah, this post was nothing but a big ol sloppy smooch to J and apologies to CP for screwing up what she fixed for me last time. This is for both of you:
Let's hope Retardo Montalbon doesn't strike again and this blog will be error and pop up free for a real long time.
So, in summary...
1. Bloggers are some of the most "awesomemest" people I've ever NOT met! (this tribute warranted a made up word to describe the fabulosity of my fellow bloggers out there..."fabulosity" however IS a real word..seriously, ask P Diddy.)
2. Simple is sometimes better...(and not so much of an eyesore.)
3. You must say MINIMALIST with lots of tongue wagging and extra L's in between.
4. Gravy makes everything taste better.
5. Technically, Retardo Montalbon only struck twice, but I liked the word "thrice" better and feel the need to use it for absolutely no reason except for the fact that it rhymes with "rice." And rice is good.
no idea where I'm going with that...
6. AND Finally, HTML coding and blogger can seriously kiss the fattest part of my ass.