I wasn't really planning on blogging until Monday because, to be honest, I'm a little scared that I am addicted to the internet. I just noticed that I could not escape the lure of my laptop. Everytime I passed by, it begged me to check my email (even though I had just checked it one nano second earlier), it begged me to go on ebay and search for stuff I don't need, it called to me from any room I was in, taunting me with possibility that this was the day that my Google Adsense finally generated so many clicks that I made enough to quit my job...it was scary, so I decided this weekend, I would lay off the internet. It almost worked except Brad and I had the brainiac idea to watch "The Grudge" at 9:00 pm tonight, knowing full well that we are a bunch of sissies that sleep with every light on in the house after watching a scary movie. So here I am, scared shitless, lights blaring and blogging so I can get that damn asian kid, that "meows" in dark corners, out of my head.. Oh and lets not forget his mom that "scuttles" down the stairs.
Damn I hate that shit! The best way to scare the living bejeesus out of me is to "scuttle." No scuttling!! Just back up with that scuttle mister!
A long time ago, Shannon had tagged me and I specifically held off on completing my obligations as a tagee for such a situation like I have tonight. Here we go and cross your fingers that after I do this, I'll be able to go to sleep AND turn off the lights...
I forgot the name of the survey, I'm pretty sure it wasn't "Foursome" because first, that's too obvious and second, well that's just too many people to have in bed with you. (Shut up. you KNOW you were thinking it when you heard "foursome!" Admit it! ........please don't let it be just ME, ......
FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE:
1. (first job ever) IKEA Ballroom Attendant. (do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT let your kids play in those bin of balls...when kids puke or pee in them, the janitor simply goes to the "area" of the mess, clean up the balls that are OBVIOUSLY stained and then run a mop through the rest of the balls...ick).
2. Modeling agent's assistant. IE: coffee go getter, Fed Ex package sender, faxer and everyone's bitch....)
4. Ad Copy Writer for Satan's den.
5. Editor for a P.I. company.
FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1. Pretty Woman (Shannon, remember when we snuck into this movie and I said that the "old guy" ..Richard Gere.. was kind of cute for being old?.. we were such rebels)
2. Perfect Storm.....it has mind control over me.
3. Shawshank Redemption, cuz' the guy mucked through shit to escape.. that DESERVES to be watched at least twice!
4. Friday.. I know every line to this movie and I'm pretty SURE that Brad and I use at least one line from this movie every day.... so sad.
FOUR PLACES YOU HAVE LIVED:
Philippines, Kansas, Rowland Heights, CA. San Diego/Oceanside, CA. ( I specifically omitted Missouri because it was just like a long boring "vacation"before realizing "what the?" we're vacationing in MISSOURI, lets get out of here!!!)
FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH:
Friends, King of Queens, King Of The Hill, Family Guy
FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION:
Several places in Europe, Rosarito, Las Vegas, Palm Springs - all involved some type of alchohol consumption and karaoke.. does it still count as karaoke if you sing loudly on the street while walking back to your hotel ? damn, I was such a lush.
FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY:
Several favorite blogs, The Superficial, Madonnalicious (shut up), Engrish.com
FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
ONLY FOUR. Sheesh! Chicken Alfredo, Rocky Road Ice Cream, Orange Chicken and Biscuits and Gravy.
FOUR PLACES YOU'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW; Italy, Hawaii, Jamaica, in yo momma....(sorry Riss, I had to copy your answer, I'm feeling unoriginal today... ;0 )
Okay, I think I can go to bed now .. but I don't know if I'm turning out that light.......